Giving Online® is a bespoke online tool for all UK employers to use to promote Payroll Giving to their employees.
The service is free and can be used to promote an existing scheme or we can help with the process of setting up a scheme if one is not yet in place.
CSV downloads for Payroll to set up donations. Live reporting of donators and total donation amounts, top charities chosen and much more.
Giving Online® – The easy way to give from your pay
Giving Online® is your company branded Payroll Giving donor recruitment website.
You can have your own branded website to promote Payroll Giving to your employees, completely free of charge!
Employees use Giving Online® when your organisation runs a Payroll Giving campaign, using your electronic communications to employees – text to mobiles, e-newsletters, emails, e-payslip, and desk top communications etc.
Giving Online is now accessible on smartphones, all computers and internet TV’s.
Giving Online® has already raised over £66 million for UK charities through Payroll Giving, working with major UK employers including Tesco, BBC, Next, Network Rail, Rolls Royce and Children in Need.
- Help to achieve a Quality Mark Award
- An online facility for your staff – an end to paper
- A simple method to increase take-up of your scheme
- Facility to promote Payroll Giving when you want
- Live and immediate activity reports directly for your payroll department and Payroll Giving agency
- Less data input time for your payroll departments
- An email and telephone help line for staff
- Secure and encrypted
- You can promote your own charity of the year/charity partners
To get your company Giving Online® website up and running, call 01271 344360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org